How many hours do you spend gardening?
Gardening is a very popular activity, but unfortunately, due to our busy lifestyle, we don’t always have time to decorate our outdoor space. So, how can we give our gardens the attention they deserve?
In order to make national gardening more reasonable, we have provided 11 tips on watering, lawn care and weeding, which will help you get more benefits from your garden.
1. Keep the humidity of the flower bed even. Water only 1-2 times a week.
2. When the soil is cooler, it is best to water the plants in the evening or early morning, because it evaporates less than during the heat of the day.
3. Avoid watering the leaves or heads of plants to prevent mold from forming, and water carefully to avoid damage.
4. If you are often away, try an irrigation system. By controlling the water, they can regulate the amount of water in the soil, so they can leak more or less depending on the feel of the soil.
5. Protect your garden from hot weather – temperatures up to 26°C will promote growth, but anything above 30°C will slow down growth. If the temperature rises, do not cut the lawn too short, but place it at a distance of about five centimeters, which can interfere with sunlight and prevent the soil from drying out.
6. The best time to water your lawn is from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m.; ask a computerized water control system to water your lawn during this indivisible time.
7. When watering the lawn, use 10 to 15 liters of water per square meter.M. As a guide and warning: excessive watering can lead to mold formation.
8. In order to prevent the growth of weeds, the plant bed tightly reduces the available space for weed development.
9. The use of mulch can prevent the germination of weed seeds.
10. If you attack an existing weed, delete the source. Approach the roots with a weeding shovel.
11. Pay attention to external attacks. Weed control indoor the vegetable garden is no more important than outside weed control. A ragweed plant, perhaps hidden in a lilac hedge, can spread 15,000 seeds in your garden; a ragweed plant produces 117,000 seeds. When mowing the lawn, pay attention to areas where weeds can be cut before the plants mature and seeds are sown.